We know that some people may need an 80° and a perfect blue sky day, and others may only care about being out on the water, even if it it 65° and cloudy. For those of you that need to be sure that the forecast calls for the conditions you desire, you can purchase our sunny day insurance. We can control just about everything to make your sail fantastic, but we can’t control Mother Nature. So if you are planning a special event that has to be just right, this may be for you.
Sunshine Insurance Terms (to see cancellation/rescheduling policy without insurance click here)
- The fee is 25% of the cost of the charter.
- Insurance must be purchased at least 7 days in advance of your sail.
- You may cancel up to 1 hour prior to the sail for any reason at all, and pay nothing except the insurance. You may cancel by calling us or by emailing us. We will acknowledge your cancellation as soon as possible.
- The time of your cancellation will be the time we received your email or the time we received your voicemail. Please be sure that if you are canceling, that you do so at least 1 hour in advance of your sail to avoid any charges.
- The insurance fee is non-refundable regardless of weather conditions.
- Not offered for special events.