The images below are of several boats like our boat being built for the 2018 season.
- Groups of up to 36
- Huge 100% open “foredeck” (front of the boat) for sunning, fireworks viewing, etc. We can create even more open space by quickly removing the forward section of the canvas roof.
- River cruises, Fireworks viewing, Shoreline cruises, Swimming / Sunbathing at the playpen
- Catered or Custom Dinner Cruises – sit down dining for 24, casual dining for up to 36
- Live Music Cruises
- Side windows stay rolled up unless you want them down
- Roof retracts to have a total open roof area of 14′ x 20′
- Spacious bathroom
- Removable side curtains and canvas top allow for maximum open air setup, as well as fully enclosed protection from the elements if some showers come in.
- Beverages (including alcohol – beer, white wine, champagne) available on board, or BYO
- Rates for groups of various sizes from 18 to 36 (certified for up to 49 passengers but we limit groups to 36 for maximum comfort).
Call 773-236-7245 for details and to book…
Our new boat is being built and arrives this spring, and we will take up to 36 passengers (it is inspected to carry up to 49, but we will limit to 36). Ours will be white with blue canvas, and have a huge open space at the front of the boat for sunning, to swim from, etc., and will support sit down dining for 24 for special events, and casual dining / cocktails for 36.
It will have a beautiful blue color scheme (not yellow or green as in the boats pictured below). It will be ready for delivery in April so we are accepting reservations for charters May 25 through Sep 16.
This is a USCG inspected vessel with a COI (Certificate of Inspection) for up to 49 passengers, also called a T-boat. To carry more than 12 passengers, a boat MUST be an inspected vessel and have a COI. Although it can legally carry 49, we will limit the groups to 36 for added comfort and exceptional safety.
(rates for larger groups of up to 36 people are available)
- $1325 (30% off) – Sunday late afternoon / evening river/shoreline cruise for up to 18 people (3 hours)
- $1765 (30% off) – Saturday night river / fireworks trip for up to 18 people (4 hours)
- $2675 (20% off) – Saturday mid-day river/shoreline/swimming trip for up to 24 people (4 hours)
- $1499 (40% off) – Wednesday night river / fireworks trip for up to 18 people (4 hours)
Prices do not include 9% Chicago Amusement tax, and customary 10-20% gratuity for the captain and crew. Not valid July 4, or daytime hours of Aug 18-19.