This boat has an open configurable floor plan designed specifically to maximize space for parties!
- 600 sqft overall usable space
- 250 sqft (17′ x 14′) of WIDE OPEN “foredeck” space for sunning, mingling, fireworks viewing, etc (more than even the biggest 60′ boat in Chicago)
- Room for at least 15 people to simultaneously lay out, or up to 36 mingling on the foredeck for the fireworks or viewing the skyline
- 350 sqft of covered open air space with WIDE OPEN floor plan for tables and chairs
- Seating for up to 36 even though we could legally carry many more
- Excellent boat for swimming
- Pricing and availability for groups of 18 to 36
- Scroll down for even more highlights
Tons of party space, up to 36 (we legally could be licensedfor 49 but limited to 36 for maximum enjoyment)
Cruising down the river, and another shot from away from the city
A couple views to show how huge it is. The open area in the front has fold up seating along the edge plus chairs can be brought out to seat up to 30 on this part of the boat alone.
- Groups of up to 36
- Huge 100% open “foredeck” (front of the boat) for sunning, fireworks viewing, etc. The images above show boats with less foredeck space than we will have.
- Swim ladder that extends 4′ under the water so getting out of the water after a swim is comfortable and safe
- River cruises, Fireworks viewing, Shoreline cruises, Swimming / Sunbathing at the playpen
- Catered or Custom Dinner Cruises – sit down dining for up to 20, casual dining for up to 36
- Live Music Cruises
- Side enclosure windows stay up unless you want them down
- On board private bathroom (aka marine head)
- Removable side curtains and canvas allow for maximum open air setup, as well as fully enclosed protection from the elements if some showers come in.
- Beverages (including alcohol – beer, white wine, champagne) available on board, or BYO – no red wine please.
- Rates for groups of various sizes from 18 to 36 (certified for up to 49 passengers but we limit groups to 36 for maximum comfort).
Call 773-236-7245 for details and to book…
There is a ridiculously huge open space at the front of the boat for sunning, to swim from, etc., and will support sit down dining for 20 for special events, and casual dining / cocktails for 36.
This is a USCG inspected vessel with a COI (Certificate of Inspection) for up to 49 passengers, also called a T-boat. To carry more than 12 passengers, a boat MUST be an inspected vessel and have a COI. Although it can legally carry 49, we have limited the groups to 36 for added comfort and exceptional safety.